Friday, July 9, 2010

it's my bag baby, yaaaaah


cali over at ramblings from caliland is hosting a blog hop today and i just HAD to join in. i LOVE blog hops. but even more, i LURVE my diaper bag. and that's what this one is about. what is in your bag.

first things first. the bag. joel bought it for me for my birthday last year, without even being told! he is amazing. he even picked it out himself! he knows me so well because, like i said, i LUUUUURVE it.
it is a vera bradley bag and has lots and lots of pockets to hide fun little things. which i really understood when i started taking things out.....



here are (most of) bella's things. this pic is missing wipes, because the container floats around and i don't know where it is. starting from the upper left corner and working clockwise, some diapers, extra headbands, my nursing cover (bebe au lait), teethers (because she is cutting teeth like a maniac), happy baby organic puffs and happy baby organic melts (they keep the girl entertained for EVER), some cutie flip flops, clippers, (generic) tylenol, sippy cup (from grandma), cal baby bug lotion, cal baby calendula cream, a bottle with cold water in it (which she loves on a hot day), leg warmers (so she can crawl anywhere), some natures best all natural sunscreen, and a hat for sunny days. she usually has some sunglasses in there too, but hers are MIA for the moment. probably in the car. and there is also usually a cal baby sunscreen stick in the side pocket....i guess i have some things to find.

next up, my stuff. it pales in comparison. but i'm pretty low maintenance (compared to my very high maintenance baby).


so simple in fact, i couldn't get it to load to my photo editor. boo. anyway, here's my stuff: key to my car, pool bands, keys to joel's car/house/mailbox, bag holder, glasses case, wallet, mentha organics lip tint, my droid, and some pens. not quite as fun as bella's stuff, i have to admit. and why don't i get snacks?

seeing it all spread out, i don't really know how it all fits........

what's in YOUR bag?

6 comments:

Mrs.Hill said...

Leg warmers for crawling anywhere are an amazing idea!! I've never even thought of that! Thank you!

Great blog BTW. =)

Justine said...

they are awesome! keeps her knees from getting all red when she crawls around. and they are cute too! thanks for stopping by!!

Unknown said...

YAY! i am following your blog now :-)

don't forget to put the blog hop at the bottom!

Justine said...

oh, thanks. i'll do that!

and thanks for following!!

Liza Trumbower said...

Love your bag! I am so impressed your husband picked it out, he did a great job. My husband wouldn't have a clue what to get. I agree, leg warmers for crawling is a fantastic idea! Your bag is so well packed!

Alysha said...

wow you really can fit a lot in there! LOVE your bag and soo glad you could join in on the hop! Following you now! :)