Monday, June 7, 2010

sleep?! my old friend! how i have missed you!!

sleep and i got reaaaaaal tight last night. see, that little monster that stays in the bedroom beside us? she slept for 12 HOURS last night. yep. she did wake once, at 2. but considering she went down at 7, that's not that bad. and then she slept until 8!! i almost didn't know what to do with myself!!

that's all i've got for now. i'm still stewing on this little nugget. so stay tuned for my opinion on stupidity. i mean. because my opinion is what's important here. really.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I was just about to write you a message and ask how your sleep battle was going. Glad you've found a routine that works best for ya'll!

Sammie said...

Hoorah, for sleep! And wow, um. That article. Made me want to kick someone. I'm just saying...

KLZ said...

I am so jealous. 12 hours? How did you DO that?